Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Confessions of a Crackberry Addict

Last weekend, I upgraded the old Samsung for a Blackberry 7100t, and there is no going backwards now. As I am a new addict I will boast about the features. I am sure that in two months I will self-consciously be hiding my obsessive e-mailing at restaurants and soccer games. It's a telephone, of course, but also gets email and has my calendar and address book (once I can figure out the synch thing -- time to hire a 15 year-old to program it) and Web Browser and IM. Now, if it can only play my MP3's and give me Parker ratings on the fly, I would be set. Maybe I can dip it into a glass of Pinot and it will provide all those adjectives I just can't come up with, and a food pairing would be nice too. Someday! I bet they're working on it as we speak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home