Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me!

I started blogging a year ago today. 200 posts later I am still here. Not sure about the near future concerning the "name thing", but I'm not going anywhere and everyone will be able to find me no matter what I am called. The Cincinnati Wine Garage will live on!

Blogging has been great fun and I look forward to reviewing more wines and poking fun at life's absurdities, and a few idiots.

Cheers, Clinkies, Bon Appetite, Bonzai,

jens

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jens. I will have to buy you a glass of Nouveau Beaujolais! Oh boy!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jens! My wine blog has only been going for about months - I hope within another 7 months, I'll have been able to have posted 200 posts, and with as good information and writing as you have.

By the way.. any responses to your idea about trading those micro wines?

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jens - email address is ian at pairowoodies dot com

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jens! No matter how long I keep mine going, you'll always be ahead of me...

Cheers!

Mark Fisher
"Uncorked"

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home