Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Going South

I am off to the SoBe Wine Festival and other diversions in Miami. I will give a full report on my return. I heard there might be some food served also! I am told that last year 13,000 crowded into the massive white tent on the beach. If I had to be in close quarters at a wine tasting, I can think of no better place than on the beach. This from the website:

World-renowned chefs and internationally acclaimed vintners last year dazzled fest-goers as much with their delectable treats as with their cooking demonstrations, wine seminars and educational discussions. "Anyone who truly loves food, wine and spirits comes here," Festival Director Lee Brian Schrager says. "Whether they participate in the entire weekend or attend just a part of it, people understand that they will enjoy the highest quality of offerings and an opportunity to learn something as well, all in one of the most beautiful settings in the world, South Beach in the winter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home